The countdown has begun...It's a week till Valentine's Day! Have you decided what to get for your loved ones? In case you have forgotten- not to worry, you still have one more week-end left to shop for the romantic day! Here's a selection from us to make your life a little bit easier ;)
1. Coordinates Collection Legend Engraved Diamond Bangle Bracelet ($337)
We've all gone through the "initials on a necklace" phase, so try something new by sharing coordinates of your secret place with your bae!
2. Pierre Marcolini Valentine Selection (3,564 yen)
Here's a classic gift that is bound to make your girl happy :)
3. Paul Smith Wide-striped cotton-blend socks ($17)
There's nothing wrong with making your man wear red on V-day ;)
4. Knock Knock What I Love About You Journal ($11.99)
A cute little book to spark up your relationship <3
5. Heart face wire pair rings (price unknown)
Unfortunately, we couldn't find a shop that sells these rings but aren't they the cutest thing? Please let us know if you find it!!
6. Men's Society Sneaker Cleaning Kit ($23)
Leather shoes need cleaning but sneakers do too! Here's a shoe cleaning kit for the sporty/casual guy.
7. Easy, Tiger Mine Stackable Mug ($12)
Here's a casual but sweet gift for the couples that are just starting out!
We also found this one which supports LGBTQ community :)
8. Hardgraft Zip Cards in Black Oil (135 euros)
Boys don't like to carry small change, but here's a wallet that will make him want to! The clean sleek design is beautiful isn't it?
9. Polo Ralph Lauren Tartan Touch Screen Gloves ($98.00-->$69.99)
A classic and stylish pair of gloves with a high-tech detail. He can lead the way with google maps, even in the cold!
Some other options for your girlfriend/wife/date:
Scroll for a variety of classic casual V-day gifts, some flowers, and some stylish options of clothing, accessories and jewelry.
For your boyfriend/husband/date:
Scroll through for perfect gifts each with three different styles, and three different price points for your beau;)